Friday, January 27, 2012

A little drop of heaven


Why on earth has it taken me so long to discover how delicious Ferrero Rocher chocolates are? They taste exactly like Nutella, people!! I love Nutella and will eat just about anything if there's Nutella on it. So when I took a bite of one of these babies, I was hooked. Jesse and I received a couple packages of them for Christmas and it's a little embarrassing how quickly we ate them all.

If you've never tried one, do yourself a favor and eat one. You can thank me later.

1 comment:

  1. یاس

    آرش

    ساسی مانکن

    پویان مختاریWhy on earth has it taken me so long to discover how delicious Ferrero Rocher chocolates are? They taste exactly like Nutella, people!! I love Nutella and will eat just about anything if there's Nutella on it. So when I took a bite of one of these babies, I was hooked. Jesse and I received a couple packages of them for Christmas and it's a little embarrassing how quickly we ate them all.

    ReplyDelete