Thursday, January 27, 2011

Family Photos

For some reason, I've rarely incorporated family photos into my decorating in the past. I think it's due to the fact that I have a horrible habit of never getting pictures printed. They get lost in my camera card, eventually get transferred to the computer with the millions of other pictures that never got printed, and then I forget about them altogether.

But all that changes now!

Jesse and I have been married a year and 7 months, and just last week I printed wedding and engagement pictures for the first time. We have over 800 wedding photos and about 130 engagement photos so obviously I didn't print ALL of them, but just a couple handfuls of my favorites.



I love gallery walls, so I rounded up a bunch of matching wood frames and hung a collection of sepia photos of me and my man.



For a simple way to display photos without a frame, stick a few in the corners of a mirror.





Gone are the days of my camera being full - from now on, I'll start printing and enjoying instead of storing and forgetting. :)

P.S. All of our wedding and engagement photos were taken by the lovely Lisa Christine. She's awesome beyond words!

4 comments:

  1. Wait a minute, did I write that first paragraph??? Because it sounds exactly like me, LOL! ;-) Seriously, that is my problem! I have a stack of frames, I just need to print photos and get them in and then up on my walls!! There is just never enough time in the day....
    your photographer looks like she did an amazing job!!
    ~michelle~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you've done with the matching frames and tones. Ver nice! Beautiful home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, that should have read 'very nice'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ Ambbet game เล่นฟรีไม่มีค่าใข้จ่าย เกมสล็อตฟรี ทดลองเล่นสล็อต ค่ายชั้นนำไปกับเว็บไซต์ของเราได้ง่ายๆ สำหรับใครที่ยังไม่เคยเล่นสล็อตมาก่อนเราเปิดให้เล่นเกมฟรี เรามีเกมให้เลือกเล่นมากกว่า 200 เกม เล่นฟรีได้ทุกเกม เเจกเครดิตฟรีไม่อั้น ไม่ต้องฝาก ไม่ต้องเเชร์ เครดิตฟรี 100% เปิดให้เล่นฟรี 24 ชั่วโมง ไม่จำกัดเวลาในการเล่น ที่นี่ที่เดียวเท่านั้น.

    ReplyDelete