Monday, December 6, 2010

Out With the Old, In With the New!

Say goodbye to the outdated crusty kitchen...

And hello to my brand spankin' new kitchen! Isn't she beautiful?!

We're officially all moved into our new place, and we are loving everything about it; the privacy, the space, the newness of everything, the DISHWASHER... It's a dream. I only have pictures of the kitchen thus far because although we are all moved in, we are not all unpacked and organized. Everything is still a little chaotic, and Jesse's deer heads are laying all over the dining and living room floors. I'm sure nobody wants to see that. :)

I painted the island right away to brighten up the kitchen a bit. I used an Olde Century paint color called Buttermilk, the same color I used to paint our entertainment center.



One painting project down, many more to go. I plan on painting the kitchen, the living room, the master bedroom, and the spare bedroom. Ahh!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of your new home. I love the change you made to the island.

    ReplyDelete