Friday, July 30, 2010

Happy Day!

I bought the chair from yesterday's post! Woo-hoo!!!

Sorry, I couldn't hold it in. I'm a little excited. I can't wait to get started on it! The lady at the antique store knocked off 2 bucks, so I actually got it for an even 20 dollars. Happy day!

I've had my eye on a couple pillows from Pottery Barn for a long time now, and just a few days ago I noticed they were on sale. $29 down to $13.99! That's an amazing deal from Pottery Barn, considering most of their sales are a measly 5 bucks off the original price. I just got them, and I love them. Another happy day. :)





Arthur from The King of Queens wishes you a happy weekend. :)

1 comment:

  1. love it! Can't wait to see that chair...and the pillows are lovely. Happy Day & Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete