Friday, April 9, 2010

Our Nest

I love to see the inside of other people's houses. If I could, I would walk around our neighborhood and snoop through the windows of all the houses. I just love to see how other people decorate, what their style is, what ideas they have. Maybe I'm crazy... or maybe I'm just crazy about decorating. (Don't worry, I don't actually do any of that!)

Anyways, for those of you who are like me, I'll give you an opportunity to snoop through my windows and see where I live. This is our nest...


The dining area


Living room


I've always wanted a real windsor chair, and just recently got this one. My sister Ellie, who lives in Chicago, found this at an antique store for an unbelievable $56. No, that's not a typo. $56! She knew how much I had been wanting one and, being the wonderful big sister she is, let me buy it.


I'll give you one guess as to who's idea it was to put the deer head in the living room. A hint... it wasn't mine. :)


Our bedroom


The bathroom

That's it! We're renting this place for now, but Jesse and I both dream of being homeowners hopefully sooner than later. I'm sure we'll be here for another couple years, and that's fine with me. We're nestling in quite comfortably!

Have a great weekened!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I wanted to stop by and thank you for following my blog! Welcome to blog world. I started for the same reasons that you began yours {love your header and blog name}. I came upon a blog one day and was so inspired that I started one immediately! I love to "snoop" around in other home's and see how people decorate too. Your home is lovely and I hope you checked out mine too (pictures on the side of my blog, click on them).

    Good luck!

    ~jamilyn

    ReplyDelete